American Bar Association Webinar: The Foreclosure Crisis Tsunami
Jonice Gray Tucker spoke with former Arizona Attorney General Terry Goddard and DOJ Special Counsel Eric Halperin in "The Foreclosure Crisis Tsunami" webinar, sponsored by the American Bar Association. This timely program was held February 8, at 1 PM.
In the wake of the recent foreclosure crisis, enforcement activity surrounding the financial industry has expanded dramatically, including an unprecedented focus on fairness in mortgage servicing. This program provided valuable insight regarding emerging litigation and enforcement trends as well as strategies for practicing in the current environment.
During this 90-minute program participants heard about:
- Issues on which state and federal regulators are focusing;
- Potential private causes of action;
- Strategies for response; and
- Best practices.
- Jonice Gray Tucker, Partner, Buckley Sandler LLP, Washington, DC
- Terry Goddard, former Arizona Attorney Genera
- lEric I. Halperin, Special Counsel for Fair Lending, Civil Rights Division, U.S. Department of Justice, Washington, DC