Buckley Sandler Webcast: Cybersecurity and Data Risk from a BSA/AML Perspective
Along with AML, cybersecurity is often viewed as one of the most pressing concerns for financial institutions, with attendant risks of financial loss, reputational damage, and regulatory compliance concerns. As recognized by the OCC and others, the goals and methods of AML and cybersecurity are increasingly converging.
Buckley Sandler held a discussion on cybersecurity and data risk, and its convergence with AML, conducted as part of our ongoing FinCrimes webcast series.
We will discuss:
- The evolving landscape of cyber threats
- General expectations for a cyber security and intrusion response framework
- The integration of the cyber security function into the overall financial crimes compliance program
- How information and processes utilized by the cyber security function can be leveraged by the AML function (and vice versa)
- Rich Nolan, Global Managing Director of Cyber Investigations, Citi
- Tom Pageler, Chief Risk Officer and Chief Information Security Officer, Neustar
When: Thursday, November, 10, 2016 from 12:00-1:00 pm ET
James T. Parkinson, Partner at Buckley Sandler LLP, focuses on international regulatory compliance counseling, corporate internal investigations, and enforcement defense litigation. He represents clients on a variety of criminal and civil enforcement actions, including Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), securities fraud, insider trading, false statements, and environmental matters.