Buckley Sandler Webcast: Sanctions Update 2016
The past year has seen several important changes in the sanctions landscape. Keeping up with these developments is a financial crimes compliance imperative.
We discussed recent developments in the financial crimes arena including:
- Easing of Cuba and Iran sanctions
- Escalation of North Korea sanctions
- Enforcement developments
- How financial institutions are reacting to all of the above
- Michael Agos,Vice President - Sanctions Compliance & Customer Screening, M&T Bank
- Julianne Susman, Vice President - Global Sanctions Compliance Advisory, JPMorgan Chase
- Benjamin W. Hutten, Associate at Buckley Sandler LLP
James T. Parkinson, Partner at Buckley Sandler LLP, focuses on international regulatory compliance counseling, corporate internal investigations, and enforcement defense litigation. He represents clients on a variety of criminal and civil enforcement actions, including Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), securities fraud, insider trading, false statements, and environmental matters.
Thursday, September 29, 2016 from 12:00-1:00 pm ET
Registration is required. Please, no outside law firms, government agency personnel, consulting firms, or media. After registering and being approved, you will receive a confirmation email containing instructions for joining the webcast.