Subscribe to our FinCrimes Update for news about the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and related prosecutions and enforcement actions.
Nordam Group, Inc. Resolves FCPA Matter with DOJ Related to Conduct in China
On July 18, 2012, aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul ("MRO") provider, Nordam Group, Inc., resolved an FCPA matter with the US DOJ related to conduct in China. The non-prosecution agreement calls for a $2 million penalty, and makes this the second aviation services FCPA matter this year, joining Lufthansa Technik AG's MRO subsidiary, BizJet International Sales and Support, Inc.
- Non-Prosecution Agreement
- NPA Attachment A - Statement of Facts
- NPA Attachment B - Compliance Undertakings
- Keisha Whitehall Wolfe to discuss “Tips for successfully engaging your state regulator” at the MBA's State and Local Workshop
- Max Bonici to discuss “Enforcement risk and trends for crypto and digital assets (Part 2)” at ABA’s 2023 Business Law Section Hybrid Spring Meeting
- Jedd R. Bellman to present “An insider’s look at handling regulatory investigations” at the Maryland State Bar Association Legal Summit