Jeffrey P. Naimon to discuss "What have you bought non-QM post-Covid?" at the IMN Non-QM Virtual Conference
Nationally recognized mortgage attorney Jeffrey Naimon joins panelists to discuss:
- Where spread, liquidity, performance, bids and pricing for flow, bulk and hung inventory of various non-QM products are today vs. history?
- How much of a liquidity premium is embedded in non-QM?
- Acquisition/disposition parameters and exit strategy
- Working with correspondents and brokers
- Reps, warranties—Any changes?
- Do you look to buy in bulk or flow?
- Trading and exit strategy for scratch and dent loans, NPLs and loans in forbearance
- Are you buying whole loans or securitized pools? Is buy and securitize your strategy?
- What are the conditions that you would ask for a buyback?
- Step-up coupon and risk retention strategies