John P. Kromer and Matthew P. Previn Discussed "Managing Risk in a Changing Regulatory Environment" at the iGlobal Forum 9th Specialty Finance Summit
New York, NY
This session discussed:
- How to calibrate the impact of changes in CFPB leadership and priorities on your business
- How will states respond to changes at the federal level, including legislation, regulatory supervision and enforcement?
- How will legal challenges to true lender status and bank partnership arrangements impact specialty finance?
- Regulatory expectations for purchasers of specialty finance assets, including counterparty due diligence and oversight of critical vendors
- Impact of changing regulatory environment on due diligence for asset purchases and M&A transactions