Derrick Dyer assists clients in the financial services industry, primarily in litigation, regulatory and compliance matters. He provides litigation support and assists with large-scale document reviews and productions related to complex litigation.
- J.D., University of Iowa, 1994
- B.A., University of California, Irvine, 1990
- District of Columbia
- Law Clerk, U.S. Bankruptcy Court of the Western District of Wisconsin, Madison
Memberships & Involvements
- Member, Minority Corporate Counsel Association
- Member, National Bar Association