James Houghton is an Associate in the Washington, D.C. office of Buckley LLP, where he represents corporate and individual clients in a wide range of litigation and government enforcement matters.
Prior to joining Buckley, Mr. Houghton was an Associate at McGuireWoods LLP, and served as a Law Clerk for the Honorable Timothy E. Meredith of the Courts of Special Appeals of Maryland. Mr. Houghton received his J.D. in 2016 from the University of Maryland (cum laude), where he served as the Executive Technology Editor for the Maryland Journal of Health Care Law and Policy, and his B.A. in 2013 from Trinity College.
- J.D., University of Maryland, 2016 (cum laude)
- B.A., Trinity College, 2013
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- Law Clerk, Hon. Timothy E. Meredith, Courts of Special Appeals of Maryland