John P. Moynihan
John Moynihan focuses his practice on complex civil litigation and white collar defense. He has represented clients in state and federal court in cases involving consumer protection statutes as well as in complex commercial disputes. John’s experience also includes representing clients in enforcement matters and investigations before the Department of Justice (DOJ), the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and the California Department of Financial Protection & Innovation (DFPI).
- J.D., University of Chicago, 2015
- B.A., Washington University in St. Louis, 2012 (summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Law Clerk, Hon. Robert M. Dow, Jr., U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois