Justin Seccombe is an Associate in the Chicago office of Buckley LLP. He represents financial services industry clients in a wide range of litigation and enforcement matters.
His experience includes representing:
- National banks, mortgage lenders, and mortgage servicers in individual and class action lawsuits
- Mortgage lenders and servicers in contested foreclosure actions in federal and state courts
- National banks, lessors, lease brokers, and equipment vendors in commercial litigation, bankruptcies, collections, and lease transactions
- International and U.S. clients in insurance defense matters
Mr. Seccombe received his J.D. (cum laude) in 2010 from Washington University in St. Louis and his B.A. in 2007 from Emory University.
Awards & Recognitions
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2020: Illinois: Business Litigation
- J.D., Washington University in St. Louis, 2010 (cum laude)
- B.A., Emory University (2007)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan