Keisha Whitehall Wolfe assists financial services clients with a variety of licensing and regulatory matters.
- J.D., University of Baltimore, 2005
- B.S., Fairleigh Dickinson University, 1999 (magna cum laude)
- District of Columbia
- Acting Deputy Commissioner, State of Maryland Office of the Commissioner of Financial Regulation
- Member, Maryland Bar Association
- Member, Character Committee, 2nd Appellate Circuit Court of Maryland
- Member, Money Transmitter Regulatory Association - Industry Advisory Counsel