Michael S. Chu is an Associate in the New York office of Buckley LLP. He represents corporate and individual clients in a variety of litigation and enforcement matters, including complex civil litigation, internal investigations, white collar, and government enforcement matters.
His matters include representing:
- International investment companies, pharmaceutical companies, and consumer products companies in consumer fraud actions and SEC investigations
- Officers of an office supply company in an SEC investigation into government diversity contracts
- Officers of a pharmaceutical company in an investigation into allegedly improper sales activity by science officers
Prior to joining Buckley, Mr. Chu clerked for the Honorable Pamela Pepper for the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, and served as a Foreign Law Clerk to the Honorable Hanan Melcer of the Supreme Court of Israel. He also served as an Associate at Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP. He received his J.D. from Cornell University in 2018 (cum laude), where he served as Managing Editor for the Cornell International Law Journal. He received B.A. from Rutgers University in 2015 (summa cum laude).
- J.D., Cornell University, 2018 (cum laude)
- B.A., Rutgers University, 2015 (summa cum laude)
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Law Clerk, Hon. Pamela Pepper, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
Foreign Law Clerk, Hon. Hanan Melcer, Supreme Court of Israel