Mike Ebaugh advises financial institutions and other public and private companies, private equity firms, venture capitalists and other investors in a range of corporate transactions, including M&A and securities transactions, critical vendor and other third-party relationships and in the negotiation and drafting of related commercial agreements.
- J.D., University of Baltimore, 2004 (cum laude)
- B.S., University of Maryland, College Park, 1997
- District of Columbia
- Trademark Examining Attorney, U.S. Department of Commerce, Patent and Trademark Office
- Law Clerk, Hon. Ronald A. Silkworth, Circuit Court, Anne Arundel County
- Member, Maryland Bar Association