Samantha Goldberg-Seder is an Associate in the San Francisco office of Buckley LLP, where she assists financial services clients on a variety of regulatory and compliance matters.
Her practice, with a particular focus on money transmission, payment systems, lending, payment cards, cryptocurrency, and banking, involves guiding clients through product development and outlining regulatory expectations and requirements. She drafts and negotiates agreements and advises and assists clients with licensing needs and ongoing compliance obligations. She also has experience supporting M&A and financing teams throughout the deal process.
Prior to joining Buckley, Ms. Goldberg-Seder was an Associate at Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP and a Vice President, Equities Compliance at Citigroup Global Markets Inc.
She received her J.D. from Georgetown University and her B.A. from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Alternative Finance
- Bank Counseling & Compliance
- Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering & Sanctions
- Consumer Finance
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Credit, Debit & Prepaid Cards
- Debt Collection & Buying
- Equipment Leasing & Finance
- Fair Lending and Fair Servicing
- Privacy, Cyber Risk & Data Security
- Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts or Practices
- J.D., Georgetown University, 2015
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2009